You’re Never Too Old to Turn What You Know into Digital Products. Internet Marketing Strategy for Active Retirees, Veterans & Full-time RVers.
Age Appropriate Digital Marketing.
Learn how seniors, baby boomers and full-time RVers leverage the Internet to supplement or replace their 9-5 income – without going into tech overwhelm.
- The mindset of earning income as you actively enjoy retirement at home or on the road – anywhere you have Internet or phone access
- Discover your marketable skills and how to turn them into cash (when you don’t already have a product or service to offer)
- Exercise your creative expression as you keep your mind sharp and finally earn while doing something you love
- Learn how you can leverage a Virtual Project Partner to get your online presence moving forward and take the sting out of mastering technology
- Using your own personality to Get Seen & Get Leads for your products and services
Linda Kaye is a US Army Veteran, holds an MBA and Marketing Certificate from Southern NH University, and has earned various certificates in graphics and website design. Her latest technical achievement, completed in March 2018, was becoming a Certified Partner and Ambassador for the builderall® platform.
For the past 15 years, Linda has owned and operated InterActive Synergy, LLC, a WordPress Website Design Agency. She especially enjoys creating beautiful and effective websites and blogs for second career entrepreneurs and non-techies. She’ll translate geek-speak and technology into marketing strategy and answer questions related to list building, lead nurturing, and online promotion. It’s never too late!
THANK YOU GIFT:
Knowing What You Know: A Questionnaire For Helping You Self-Identify Your Online Value.
Mastermind Workshop Membership: Private FB Group, Weekly call, 1:1 Coaching, Project Partner Services.